- Support to learning of people cognitively challenged creating environments that merge e-learning technologies, social and mobile computing and context awareness and reasoning to enhance user experience and facilitate content acquisition and understanding.
- Alternative and augmentative communication strategies and tools to help people communicate regardless their capacities.
- Guidance and spatial orientation of people outdoors and inside buildings
- Support to orientation and navigation in time (recognition of the current time of the day, understand the tasks and appointments ahead) of children with autism, elderly with mild dementia, etc.
- Control of the user environment (household appliances, domotics, clima, toys, etc.) in order to support autonomy.
- Support to carer (family and formal caregivers) unobtrusively monitoring the user and his/her environment informing about risk and emergency situations such as falls, inactivity, etc.
- Quality of Life assessment based in artificial intelligence analysis of people monitoring in his/her environment to detect unusual activities, changes in behaviour, loss of capacities, etc.
ICT tools and services for health support:
- Physical and cognitive prevention and rehabilitation of people using adapted accessible leisure strategies
- Integration of health devices into ambient intelligent environments for vital constants and medicine-intake monitoring.
- Social communities for telecare and telerehabilitation of chronic disease’s patients
- Controlled multi-sensory stimulation (Snoezelen) for rehabilitation of people with cognitive disabilities and other disorders such as autism, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), etc.
Following projects show our work in this field MonAmI (www.monami.info), Easy Line+ (www.easylineplus.com), Cisvi (www.cisvi.es, www.esdizaragoza.es), AIVI (http://www.gestionidi.com/aivi/) and Tasisto2.
Following projects show our work in this field: Amivital (http://www.amivital.es), I-habilitation (http://www.flowlab.biz/habilitas/), Tratamiento 2.0 (http://www.tratamiento20.es/), Hipotherapy (Development of and advanced hipotherapy platform and its therapeutic study).